SCS Solutions is a growing company with 36+ software engineers who is a strong focus on software development for various industries such as Logistics, E-Commerce e.t.c.
Our project range is from single purpose tasks for small businesses to highly complex, multi-platform systems for large enterprises.
Currently SCS Solutions main markets included North America and Vietnam but in the progress of expanding.
At SCS Solutions we provide a complete range of software product usability, design, and engineering services.
Helps you ensure the highest quality of your software by applying a combination of varied models.
Software maintenance and support services include long-term & pay-as-you-go (incident-based) support contracts.
With a group of experts in the fields of IT, Logistics and E-Commerce, we are confident to provide you with the best solutions to optimize your operations.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET Micro service applications. Your primary responsibility will be to develop our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Join to solution analyze and documents
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- 1+ years of experience designing and supporting .NET application
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework, .NET Core is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a containerized, scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, TFS)
- Familiar with various designs and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience designing and supporting enterprise core services as well as cloud deployments of these services
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Enterprise software products and services
- Self-starter, confident, creative, an effective communicator and a team player
- Good in communication, teamwork, positive attitude, time management, working well under pressure
- Good in English
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Math or Engineering)