– Working with key stakeholders and product team members to scope, size, and develop
project plans at a task, budget and resource level.
– Manage document proposed and accepted changes to the scope.
– Be in charge of major product releases: timeline, deadlines, coordination’s between
team members, from Business, Product, QC, Systems and Software Engineering teams.
– Directly contribute to day-to-day project management of software engineering and
testing for multiple products and projects.
– Agile Scrum Best Practices: sprint estimation, daily standups, follow ups, sprint planning,
– Managing processes of development and incidents escalation.
– Managing resource and accessing, planning, and engaging resources as needed
throughout deployment and service engagements
– Managing issues and engaging the team on an ongoing basis to identify and proactively
manage project issues, risks, action plans, and implications
– Tracking and reporting: ensuring all deliverables and milestones are met, in keeping with
timelines and budget and provide internal and external stakeholders with accurate and
timely project information and status updates.
– Monitoring risks and follow best practices, escalating issues where appropriate to
– Mentoring team and leading to develop their project management discipline.
– Working on production tickets and features to clarify requirements
– Compiling historical data from previous Iterations/Releases and provide it for team-wide
use and future estimating activities.
– Providing status reports, presentations and demonstrations to all levels of management.